Billet Shifter Plate Baseplate For Honda Acura J Series J25 J30 J32 J35 J37 V6
Our Billet Shifter Base Plate is designed to install (TSX/Accord Shifter) or OEM Accord/TSX Shifter in EF/EG/EK/DC2.
- This setup is preferred by many racers, esp. road course racers, because it mounts the shifter higher in the vehicle, keeping it closer to the driver and the steering.
- The Shifter Base Plate was designed to route your shifter cables inside the car.
- Generally users set them up to exit through the heater hose hole in the firewall. Note that we are assuming the heater core has been deleted on most race cars.
- We also want users to be aware that this shifter setup does not clear any interior panels or center consoles on any chassis.
- This shifter setup is gaining in popularity because it can be used on a K-Swap car with the newer 06-11 Civic SI trans (also referred to as the K20Z3 trans) or K24 TSX or Accord transmissions